Restorative dental treatments at MSR dentistry encompass to achieve optimum dental health, function and aesthetics to patients with our expertise and experience in all aspects of oral health. With restorative dentistry we rely to achieve the best possible long-term results with an integrated approach.
Types of Dental Restoration
Dental restorations include repairing decayed, damaged or missing teeth and restoring a healthy gum, teeth and beautiful smile. Depending on the nature of oral issue, there are two types of dental restorations:
- Direct restorations: Direct tooth restoration involves variety of tooth filling based on the type and location of a prepared tooth cavity and is procedure in a single office visit.
- Indirect restorations: Indirect tooth restoration treatment includes placing customized tooth replacements to cover the entire chewing surface of a tooth. These can be in the form of crowns, onlays, or inlays.
Restorative dentistry techniques overlap with cosmetic dentistry procedures and are designed to look natural. Restorative dental treatment includes a wide range of treatment procedures including:
- Tooth whitening: tooth whitening treatment is performed to restore the natural shade of the teeth. Various factors can cause discoloration and staining of teeth and can lead to severe dental condition. At MSR dentistry we provide advanced laser teeth whitening technique that produce an instant result in a single visit.
- Braces: Braces are used to straighten misaligned teeth by applying mild pressure over a period of time. We provide clear aligners that are transparent, durable and effective method to straighten the teeth. We craft custom made braces that fit precisely and align the teeth in a safe and effective approach.
- Root treatments: Various root treatments are performed to restore an infected teeth by removing only the decayed part of the infected tooth and restoring the healthy portion of the pulp and teeth and covering it up with a crown to prevent further damage.
- Tooth fillings: Various tooth fillings are available to restore damaged or decayed teeth to restore the natural look and function of the teeth.
- Crowns and bridges: Crowns are bridges are used to restore a damaged or lost teeth using custom made crowns and bridges that appear as a natural tooth.
- Veneers: Veneers are casing that are applied on the surface of the tooth to prevent bacterial attack and case a protection against damage to the teeth.
- Bone and gum grafting: Bone and gum grafting is performed to add gum tissues to a targeted are to insert a dental implant and crown to replace one or more missed teeth.
At MSR dentistry, we perform restorative dental treatments to restore the natural look and function of teeth. We have a team of well skilled and qualified dentists and dental surgeon to perform restorations that mimic the natural tooth appearance and function without losing the natural teeth structure. We use durable and custom made dental appliance to restore a damaged or decayed tooth structure. To know more about various restorative dental treatments and treatment cost, book an appointment now.
Authored By : DR. C. VIVEK PANDIAN